01. Name: Christine
02. Age: 21
03. Gender: Female
04. Location: Orlando, FL
05. Likes: cupcakes. activism. vegan food. animal rights, gay rights, volunteering. harry potter. rocky horror. acting. drinking. dancing. broadway musicals. shopping. conference administration. tattoos, piercings, hair dye.
06. Dislikes: bigots. hunting/fishing. mouth-breathers. unnecessary rudeness. pessimism. cancer, heart disease, diabetes. calories.
07. Hobbies and/or Talents: web design. stage presence. performing with my rocky horror cast. event planning. counseling. knitting. cooking. doodling.
08. Strengths: the ability to listen to and understand pretty much anyone and any situation. inspiring others to see the bright side. logistical sensibility in event planning. compassion and the drive to volunteer and advocate. self-confidence.
09. Weaknesses: dancing. alcohol. issues with food. not confiding in others enough, or too much.
01. Colour: rainbows. if i have to choose, cerulean or cerise.
02. Movies: oh gosh. "how to train your dragon" is the movie of the moment. also, lilo & stitch, wall-e, forrest gump, the notebook, the birdcage...
03. Books: harry potter. the stand, by stephen king. james and the giant peach. percy jackson, lord of the rings, anita blake. i even like "twilight."
04. Music: the goo goo dolls, lifehouse, the barenaked ladies, the offspring, celine dion, sara evans, the dixie chicks, vienna teng. anything broadway. :)
This or That
01. Leader or follower? leader.
02. Brains or brawn? brains.
03. Fight or run? fight.
04. Psychological warfare, or a good ol' fashioned ass-kickin'? psychological warfare.
05. Dreamer or realist? absolutely both.
06. Win at all costs, or honour until the end? honor 'til the end. :)
07. Paper or plastic? paper.
01. How to do react to stressful situations? Depends how stressful. Usually, if it's pretty bad, I'll cry, then come back angry and fighting, and finally accept what I have to and work to fix what I can with a smiling face.
02. Who is your least favourite person in the universe, fictional or not? My aunt, Elaine. She's an absolutely dreadful human being who has worked very hard to hurt the rest of my family emotionally and financially. She's manipulative and selfish. I can't stand her. Haven't seen her in over four years and I hope to keep it that way.
03. The eternal question. You find a wallet full of money, credit cards, etc. What do you do with it? A full wallet? Work to return it to the owner. As sheisty as I can be, finding an entire wallet is different than finding a $20 on the ground, and I would never be able to rip someone off so thoughtlessly.
04. How well do you take an insult? Not very well, at least at first. I kinda' take it the same way I take stressful situations. That's all internal, though. On the outside, I handle it with snark and grace. (Depending on the quality of the insult and who it's coming from, I may skip the emotional part and just tell the jerk to screw off.)
05. Pick a weapon. Tiny handgun. I really don't know much about weapons, to be honest.
06. You're sending a capsule into space, to educate any alien races who might find it on human culture. Remember, you have to impress them, or else they'll think we're stupid and blow us up. What do you put in the capsule? Oh, goodness. Great question. Um. A boxset of the Harry Potter series, the first season of "The Big Bang Theory," and a Playboy. I really shouldn't have been given this job.
Current Mood: blah