01. Name: Zully Quirke
02. Age: 24
03. Gender: F
04. Location: Texas
05. Likes: Gardening, cooking, writing, reading, video games, foreign language/culture.
06. Dislikes: Smokers, entitlement whores, that film whipped cream leaves on the roof of your mouth.
07. Hobbies and/or Talents: Writing, cooking, singing.
08. Strengths: Witty sense of humor, independent, strong-willed, determined.
09. Weaknesses: Occasionally low self esteem, laziness, probably a little jaded.
01. Colour: Blue, or Green.
02. Movies: Serenity, Dark Knight, Iron Man, Narnia, The King and the Clown
03. Books: Southern Vampire Series by Charlaine Harris, Mercy Thompson Series by Patricia Briggs, Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
04. Music: Alkaline Trio, Gogol Bordello, Lucky Boy's Confusion, Flogging Molly, System of a Down, Kenna, My Chemical Romance, Daft Punk, Within Temptation
This or That
01. Leader or follower? Leader
02. Brains or brawn? Brains
03. Fight or run? Depends on the situation. Run if you can without anyone getting hurt, fight if you have to.
04. Psychological warfare, or a good ol' fashioned ass-kickin'? Psychological warfare.
05. Dreamer or realist? Realist continually smacking down her inner dreamer.
06. Win at all costs, or honour until the end? A healthy mix of both. Honor's all well and good, but honorable dead men are still dead.
07. Paper or plastic? Paper.
01. How to do react to stressful situations? Kick everyone out so I can be left alone to clear my head and THINK, then attempt to calmly sort through what needs doing.
02. Who is your least favourite person in the universe, fictional or not? I honestly don't think I have one. Any simpering and useless female character is one I'm not too fond of.
03. The eternal question. You find a wallet full of money, credit cards, etc. What do you do with it? ... I'd honestly probably take any cash, but return the credit cards/etc to the owner's address on the drivers license.
04. How well do you take and insult? I TRY to take it in stride, but it usually bothers me more than I let on.
05. Pick a weapon. ... none? Cooking spatula? Not a fan of weapons.
06. You're sending a capsule into space, to educate any alien races who might find it on human culture. Remember, you have to impress them, or else they'll think we're stupid and blow us up. What do you put in the capsule? Something that captures our willingness to accept what we've done to the environment and work towards saving it. Pictures of examples of people helping each other selflessly-- Gandhi, Mother Teresa, etc. Also information involving technology we've created over time to help better our society.